NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
This free ticket giveaway may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This free ticket giveaway is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the ticket giveaway if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
1. How to Enter. To enter the McCutcheon Air Conditioning & Heating Young Guns of Country VIP Ticket Giveaway ("Free Ticket Giveaway"), go to McCutcheon Air Conditioning and Heating page on Facebook, located at www.facebook.com/smacsrq ("Sponsor's Page"), read the Official Rules and follow the directions to enter the Free Ticket Giveaway. Entrants must “tag” three friends in their post and then "share" the designated status update from the official McCutcheon Air Conditioning and Heating Facebook page.
All entrants must have a valid Facebook account. All terms and conditions of Facebook.com apply. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Free Ticket Giveaway in the event an insufficient number of entries are received.
There is no limit on how many entries you may submit. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible.
No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
2. Start/End Dates. Free Ticket Giveaway begins at 12:00 Noon ET on November 25th, 2017 and ends at 12:00 Noon on November 28thth, 2017.
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia who are at least 16 years old as of date of entry. Void in, outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sean McCutcheon Air Conditioning and Heating ("Sponsor") and any parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of the Free Ticket Giveaway materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. The Free Ticket Giveaway may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. You are not authorized to participate in the Free Ticket Giveaway if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by 5 PM ET on November 27, 2017. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. By entering the Free Ticket Giveaway, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Free Ticket Giveaway.
5. Prize(s). One (1) Grand Prize: Four (4) tickets to the Young Guns of Country concert on November 29, 2017. Tickets are for seating only and not entry into the VIP non-stage area. Tickets have no cash value.
6. Notification. Winner(s) will be notified by a Facebook message from the official McCutcheon Air Conditioning and Heating Facebook account to the winner's Facebook account by 5 PM ET on Monday, November 27, 2017. Winner must pick up tickets at McCutcheon Air Conditioning and Heating at its office located at 5696 Pinkney Ave, Sarasota and provide the identification to the winner in the Facebook message.
If any potential winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Liability/Publicity Release must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian and such prize will be delivered to minor's parent/legal guardian and awarded in the name of parent/legal guardian. If any potential winner cannot be contacted within 12 hours of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Free Ticket Giveaway rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries.
7. Conditions. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless sponsor, Facebook, promotion partner and their advertising and Free Ticket Giveaway agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, "released entities"), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Free Ticket Giveaway, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Free Ticket Giveaway-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Participation in Free Ticket Giveaway and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner's permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Free Ticket Giveaway or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible if the concert connected with the Free Ticket Giveaway cannot take place or if the prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Free Ticket Giveaway in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
8. Additional Terms. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. The Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one's ability to enter the Free Ticket Giveaway, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Free Ticket Giveaway or downloading any materials in this Free Ticket Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Free Ticket Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Free Ticket Giveaway. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Free Ticket Giveaway or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Free Ticket Giveaway or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Free Ticket Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE FREE TICKET GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute as to any Facebook account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register on the platform will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
9. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE FREE TICKET GIVEAWAY, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE FREE TICKET GIVEAWAY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED ENTITIES' TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $10. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS FREE TICKET GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Free Ticket Giveaway. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Free Ticket Giveaway shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the County of Sarasota in the State of Florida.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Free Ticket Giveaway, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to County of Sarasota in the State of Florida. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO FACEBOOK.